WWII Weekend Warrior Package (WWII Allies & Axis Package + All Inclusive Lodging)
Included: Chef Prepared Meals, Personal Guide, Two Night All Inclusive Stay For Two Guests, Free Ranch Activities, Safari, Giraffe Feeding, and more.
WW2 Allies & Axis
This adventure is includes:
- Drive our Cobra King Sherman Tank, then shoot 1 round from our Easy Eight Sherman. This also includes 40 rounds from our M2 .50 BMG mounted on top of our Easy Eight.
- Drive our modified tank course & Shoot (1 round) from our T-34 along with 20 rounds from the DT Machine Gun 3. Drive our modified course with our German ½ Track.
- Shoot the Pak 40 and Pak-113 (However the Pak 40 is currently down for maintenance, guest can pick something else to shoot in it’s place.)
- 105 Howitzer – Shoot 1 round
- MG-43 Machine Gun – 20 rounds
- Mp-40 German Sub Machine Gun – 20 Rounds
- STG-44. (20 Rounds)
- M98 Bolt Action Rifle (8 rounds)
- U.S. M1 Grand (8 Rounds)
- PPSH-41 Russian Sub Machine Gun. (20 rounds)
- MOSIN-NAGANT Bolt Action (5 Rounds)
All Inclusive Lodging Includes the following:
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner prepared by the ranch’s Award Winning Chef
- Use of Ranch Amenities, including the Hunting Lodge, Lakes, Pools & Hot Tub
- All Inclusive alcoholic beverags, Complimentary stock beverage fridge/mini bar
- Barrett .50 Cal Shooting (Two shots per person)
- Skeet Shooting (one box of shells per person)
- A Personal Guide will escort you to all of your desired activities
- Fishing in our stocked lakes
- 4-Wheeler tour of the property
- Cave Exploration
- Giraffe Feeding
- Safari ranch tour
- Tour and viewing of Actual Dinosaur Tracks located on Ox Ranch
- Exclusive access to the DriveTanks.com Facility and Patton Lounge during operating Hours.
This package is for 2 guests.
2. War Birds: PlanesofFame
Fly back seat in a P40 War Hawk or a P51 Mustang or even a B25 Liberator. Spend a day as a VIP guest with a Pilot of these Great planes, tour the Museum and a two Year Membership, Pictures, autographs, T-Shirts, and lunch. Winner takes a friend and only One gets to fly back seat. The choice of Aircraft and date is selected by museum. All will be done to accommodate winner.
Big Game Hunt in Texas. One or Two day Adventure. Because all hunters have a preference or choice of what they prefer to hunt, So a $10,000.00 Certificate at Ox Ranch to the hunt of your choice. Certificate applicable to Ox Ranch ONLY!
Ox Ranch is legendary for it’s Native & Exotic hunting which includes whitetail deer hunting, turkey hunting, and 60+ additional species available for hunt! You will see thousands of wildlife free ranging on over 18,000 acres of Texas Hill Country. A few of the species you will encounter on your visit include giraffes, zebras, kangaroos, axis, bongo, kudu blackbucks, elk, hogs, red stags, and of course record-breaking whitetail deer. Ox Ranch is home to Drivetanks.com which is the only place in the world you can drive and shoot real WWII tanks!
4. Autographed Charlton Heston Black Powder Rifle
.45 CAL BLACK POWDER RIFLE. Autographed by Charlton Heston
The Pennsylvania rifle .45 caliber Percussion was developed on the frontiers of America during the latter part of the of the 18th and early days of the 19th century. Based on principles brought from Europe primarily by German immigrants, these graceful rifles came to symbolize the independent and courage of the men and women who used them. Manufactured by Pedersoli, Italy. Pt # PF1070 Dixie Gun Works In. #151 catalog, 2002 which is included with the prize.
This particular rifle (The PRIZE) was physically autographed by Charlton Heston at his home in Pacific Palisades CA with his name and to / for Richard Cabral, executive director of Honoring American Veterans inc. (501(c)(3) non profit corp) on 20th of June 2002.
The Prize includes a 2nd Amendment plaque also autographed by Charlton Heston at the same time and location. Both pictured on our web site. THE SWEEPSTAKES RULES Firearms Winner must be 18 years of age, all Federal and state laws apply. Must be a U. S. citizen and pass a Federal background check regardless of what your state laws require. These RULES are set by Honoring American Veterans inc. NO EXCEPTIONS!
5. Buffalo Trace
Every barrel of Bourbon made at Buffalo Trace Distillery is exceptional, but some carry historical significance that distinguishes them from the rest, this is one of them.
This is bottle # 9 of 400, display case has a piece of the barrel it was aged in. This barrel was stored in a very special place since, I have not tasted this one but I have been told it has some of the same flavor of George T. Stagg.
1771 Daniel Boone passes through Lee’s Town on buffalo trace.